Thursday 8 May 2014

Signs of Spring

Spring is in the air! I'm finally seeing signs of spring. I'm happy that I get to enjoy all of the signs now that I'm working remotely. Today is day four of my amazing new job. It's been a great experience already. The training has been interesting and challenging and I've learned so much already! I feel like my brain is working for the first time since I wrote my final paper last June. I'm a learning junkie so it's so exciting to get to use and appreciate my brain again.

I've been complaining about the weather for MONTHS. It was a long, dreary winter. I've always been a hot weather girl; give me thirty degree weather and humidity any day! Now that the weather has warmed up and the sun is starting to show it's face I wanted to post a few photos of spring around our place. There are all of two spring flowers in bloom and a few buds finally coming. I'm hoping that in the next few weeks there will be a floral explosion of tulips, hyacinths and crocuses!

A few buds are finally coming out!

My lone daffodil 


Rhubarb patch coming in!

I planted over 100 tulip bulbs in the fall!

The only tulip bloom!



Porch pansies
A few adorable pictures I took this morning of Harley having a ball in the backyard. She's just so cute!





On a completely unrelated side note; do you remember my post Propagating Plants in Water? I've updated the post with my newly planted English Ivy. Check back on the post to see how well my Ivy flourished after being grown on my window ledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment