Wednesday 14 January 2015

Happy New Year!


If you asked me for my New Years Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. -- Cyril Cusack

Happy New Year! 

New Years Resolutions; a fickle bitch or a way to start the year off right? This year I've decided to blog every week. 
As you may know, I'm an English major, a lover of writing and reading, a twenty something, an animal lover and an aspiring yogi. I plan to write a little more about anything and everything that interests me and may interest you. 
So what are your resolutions this year? Mine include learning to knit, reading more, blogging and continuing to explore new poses in my yoga practice. 
Resolutions that rock
  • Starting new hobbies: knitting, martial arts, gardening 
  • Organization: cleaning out the junk drawer, your closet or your car
  • Reasonable health and fitness goals: starting a new sport or buying more dark leafy greens
  • Financial goals: starting a new savings account
  • Reading goals: It never hurts to read more and there are some really cool challenges online
Resolutions that suck
  • Weight loss goals (30 lbs in two weeks just isn't healthy)
  • Self-critical goals (I will stop doing X, Y or Z)
  • Gym goals: I will go to the gym 5x a week (it never happens!) 
What's your new years resolution this year? Post it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment